Our sales team in Australia is looking for a Presales Consultant to join their team. As a Presales Consultant you possess advanced knowledge of UNIT4 products and participate in sales cycles and support sales business opportunities. You will interact with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
What you will do
- You give presales technical/functional/industry vertical support to prospective clients and customers while making sure to keep customer satisfaction in mind;
- You will assist in the preparation and delivery of compelling presentations, demonstrations, workshops, videos, seminars, etc. at Trade Shows, User Conference, internal, prospect, partner and customer events, presenting and articulating the features and benefits of Unit4 solutions;
- You will provide the pre-sales and marketing teams with assistance throughout the various stages of the sales process including qualification, RFI/RFP/proposal and demonstration stages, handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation customer support. This includes documentation, other collateral and potential presentations, both on-site and remote;
- You present and share our strengths, features, benefits and competitive advantage;
You are energetic, a self-starter an initiative taker. You have a strong presence and credibility and enthusiasm. You are enthusiastic, realistic and creative. You are passionate about technology and people. You like to build relationships, flexible and have an open communication style.
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- You have a strong Financial or Controller background preferred with at least 5 years of experience in this field.
- You have proven ability to develop and make compelling presentations and software demonstrations;
- You have an understanding of ERP applications and ERP implementation projects;
- You have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- You like to travel;
- Your English is fluent.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other