Pre-Sales Consultant - Unit4 Financials
|Office:||Berkshire, Bristol (Edenhouse), Bristol (St Georges Hall), Harrogate, Reading|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will build RFP templates and RFP/RFI completion, work on competitive analyses, assisting with webinars, provide assistance with creation of collateral and building scenario-based solutions for prospects and existing customers across our Unit4 Financials (Coda) Prevero, Travel and Expense & Dream products/solutions. You will be required to represent Unit4 in a highly visible manner, help create market awareness for our software products, and contribute directly to meeting or exceeding the revenue objectives of the team.
What you will do
- Provide the pre-sales and marketing teams with assistance throughout the various stages of the sales process including qualification, RFI/RFP/proposal and demonstration stages, handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation customer support. This includes documentation, other collateral and potential presentations, both on-site and remote;
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of compelling presentations, demonstrations, workshops, videos, seminars, etc. at Trade Shows, User Conference, internal, prospect, partner and customer events, presenting and articulating the features and benefits of Unit4 solutions;
- Provide support to other Unit4 subsidiaries and partners when requested.
You are a detail-oriented professional, able to think quickly and analytically to find the right solution to a problem. Technology is a passion of yours, and your curiousity combined with a desire to learn have made you proficient with a variety of different user interfaces. You see yourself as an ambassador, representing Unit4 with integrity, professionalism, and courtesy, and advocate positively for the company’s products and service.
- Strong Financial background preferred with at least two years of experience in this field.
- Unit4 Financials/Coda or Prevero, Travel and Expense or Dream background is an asset but not mandatory;
- Proven ability to develop and make compelling presentations and software demonstrations;
- A fundamental knowledge of standard business processes;
- Understanding of ERP applications;
- Excellent communication skills and sense of humor, with the ability to build rapport within the organization and with external stakeholders at all levels.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A challenging international environment;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further enhance your skills.