Pre-Sales Consultant - Prevero
|Office:||Reading, Harrogate, Bristol (St Georges Hall), Bristol (Edenhouse), Berkshire|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We are looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding presales professional to join our Presales team. This is your chance to represent the next generation of Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management Solutions. Through interactive presales discoveries, you will analyze an organization's needs and demonstrate how Unit4`s applications can address the customer’s requirements and solve their strategic business concerns.
The candidate’s key accountability is to engage directly in strategic deals and support key opportunities in the UK Region..
What you will do
- identify and analyze the requirements of new and existing customers
- build demo-solutions with our BI- and CPM-software
- present those solutions with your Direct Sales colleagues on site
- position our solutions at different departments within the organization, always understanding and meeting the demands and interests of your conversation partners
You will support our Sales teams not only in first meetings but throughout the sales cycle, until a deal is closed. Afterwards you hand over all relevant information to our implementation team.
You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, outstanding analytical skills, above the average commitment and are focused on success. As an interface between Sales, Consulting and Product Management you work closely with all those departments to gain and share information.
You are a detail-oriented professional, able to think quickly and analytically to find the right solution to a problem. Technology is a passion of yours, and your curiousity combined with a desire to learn have made you proficient with a variety of different user interfaces. You see yourself as an ambassador, representing Unit4 with integrity, professionalism, and courtesy, and advocate positively for the company’s products and service.
Candidates interested in joining Unit4 as a Presales Consultant must exhibit a strong combination of business skills, industry experience and great “stage presence”.
- Demonstrated minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a Pre-Sales / Sales Consulting role.
- Enthusiastic Young Professionals with practical work experience are welcome to apply.
- Experience of presenting software solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Willing to travel both domestically & Internationally
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A challenging international environment;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place;
- A chance to further enhance your skills and develop your career
A very challenging position in our organisation. We are a fast-moving and international organisation where you are able to develop new initiatives. Enthusiastic colleagues across departments that are keen on working with you and on sharing knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.