Pre-Sales Consultant ERP (France)
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will build RFP templates and RFP/RFI completion, work on competitive analyses, assist with webinars, provide assistance with creation of collateral and building scenario-based solutions for prospects and existing customers. Are you a star in creating buzz around someone or something and would you like that to do that for us as well? Do you want to create market awareness for our software products, and contribute directly to meeting or exceeding the revenue objectives of the team? Join us now and apply!
What you will do
- Provide the pre-sales and marketing teams with assistance throughout the various stages of the sales process including qualification, RFI/RFP/proposal and demonstration stages, handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation customer support. This includes documentation, other collateral and potential presentations, both on-site and remote;
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of compelling presentations, demonstrations, workshops, videos, seminars, etc. at Trade Shows, User Conference, internal, prospect, partner and customer events, presenting and articulating the features and benefits of Unit4 solutions;
- Provide support to other Unit4 subsidiaries and partners when requested.
You are a detail-oriented professional, able to think quickly and analytically to find the right solution to a problem. Technology is a passion of yours, and your curiousity combined with a desire to learn have made you proficient with a variety of different user interfaces. You see yourself as an ambassador, representing Unit4 with integrity, professionalism, and courtesy, and advocate positively for the company’s products and service.
- Strong Financial or Controler background preferred with at least 5 years of experience in this field.
- Expertise in Unit4 Business World (Agresso) or another ERP would be an important asset yet not mandatory;
- Proven ability to develop and make compelling presentations and software demonstrations;
- A fundamental knowledge of standard business processes (Finance, Procurement, Budgets) with a focus in Professional Services Organisation;
- Understanding of ERP applications and ERP implementation projects;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport within the organization and with external stakeholders at all levels.
- Backgroung in consulting could be of interest.
- French native speaker with a good level of Business English is a pre-requisite
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A challenging international environment;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place;
- A chance to further enhance your skills and develop your career.