Pre-Sales Consultant - Travel
|Office:||Remote, Burlington, MA, St Louis, MO|
As a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant you will be a primary face of what we deliver to our customers at Unit4. Our Pre-Sales Consultants are our experts on how our products work, the value they create for our customers, and what they mean for a client’s goals and business aspirations. You will be required to represent Unit4 in a highly visible and important manner, help create market awareness for our software and cloud offerings, and contribute directly to meeting or exceeding the revenue objectives of the team.
What you will do:
Provide the Unit4 pre-sales and sales teams with assistance throughout the various stages of the sales process including qualification, RFI/RFP/proposal and demonstration stages, handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation customer support. This includes documentation, other collateral and potential presentations, both on-site and remote;
Assist in the preparation and delivery of compelling Unit4 presentations, demonstrations, workshops, videos, seminars, etc. at Trade Shows; User Conferences; and internal, prospect, partner and customer events. You’ll be responsible for presenting and articulating the value of Unit4 solutions via their features and benefits.
Provide support to other Unit4 subsidiaries and partners when requested in a team format.
You are a detail-oriented professional, able to think quickly and analytically to find the right solution to a problem. Technology is a passion of yours, and your curiosity combined with a desire to learn have made you proficient with a variety of different user interfaces. You see yourself as an ambassador, representing Unit4 with integrity, professionalism, and courtesy, and advocate positively for the company’s products and service. You are a team player.
We ask for:
- Strong ERP or financial system pre-sales or solutions engineering/sales engineering experience preferred with at least two years of experience in this field;
- Knowledge of Travel Services Industry administration processes in finance, accounting, procurement, and other core administrative departments;
- Experience demonstrating, designing solutions, or otherwise in a pre-sales/solutions engineering capacity
- Proven ability to develop and make compelling presentations and software demonstrations;
- A fundamental knowledge of standard finance and accounting processes;
- Understanding of ERP applications;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport within the organization and with external stakeholders at all levels;
- Must be able to travel globally without impediment;
- Unit4 Business World or CentralCommand solution background is an asset but not mandatory
- A growth-minded culture
- Strong, next-generation solutions including SaaS
- An opportunity to impact product direction and the Unit4 experience for every single customer
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A challenging and exciting international environment;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place;
- A chance to further enhance your skills.
UNIT4 Business Software is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.