|Office:||Remote, Burlington, MA, St Louis, MO|
- Provide the Unit4 pre-sales and marketing teams with assistance throughout the various stages of the sales process including qualification, RFI/RFP/proposal and demonstration stages, handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation customer support. This includes documentation, other collateral and potential presentations, both on-site and remote;
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of compelling Unit4 presentations, demonstrations, workshops, videos, seminars, etc. at Trade Shows; User Conferences; and internal, prospect, partner and customer events. You’ll be responsible for presenting and articulating the value of Unit4 solutions via their features and benefits;
- Provide support to other Unit4 subsidiaries and partners when requested.
- Strong financial/ERP product background preferred with at least two years of experience in this field;
- Knowledge of higher education administration processes in finance, accounting, procurement, and other core administrative departments;
- Proven ability to develop and make compelling presentations and software demonstrations;
- A fundamental knowledge of standard finance and accounting processes;
- Understanding of ERP applications;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport within the organization and with external stakeholders at all levels;
- Must be able to travel globally without impediment;
- Agresso or Coda background is an asset but not mandatory
- A growth-minded culture
- Strong, next-generation solutions
- An opportunity to impact product direction and the Unit4 experience for every single customer
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A challenging international environment;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place;
- A chance to further enhance your skills.
UNIT4 Business Software is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.