|Business area:||Research & Development|
The job holder has to ensure the accuracy of the payroll processing at all times and ensure timely delivery of statutory updates. She must be able to comprehend the requirements of the various countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Vietnam and India) accordingly. She will be working closely with developers in communicating payroll requirements and with the QA team on completeness of testing scenarios.
What you will do:
- Reviews payroll information for accuracy.
- Ensure statutory filing to the relevant authorities (e.g. CPF, IR21, NS Claim, EnhanceChildcare Leave reimbursement, etc.) are up to date.
- Review and raise change requests for annual year-end tax reporting.
- Design and document payroll requirements for new and existing countries.
- Handle and provide support to internal staff for all payroll matters and related queries.
- Handle and provide support to pasrtners for all payroll matters and related queries.
- Proper maintaining of up-to-date statutory documents and payroll reports.
- Other duties as and when assigned.
You're smart and skilled. You are responsible, self-motivated and always driven to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for the customers. You are a solid team-player and enjoy working collaboratively and seeing a piece of work through to completion.
- Diploma with at least 2-3 years of hands-on full set payroll experience.
- Applicants MUST possess at least Payroll experience in Singapore & Malaysia.
- Preferably Regional payroll experience in a MNC.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, including use of pivot tables.
- Demonstrates initiative and personal accountability to meet work demands.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other