|Business area:||BPO and other Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As a Payroll Consultant, you have to ensure the accuracy of the payroll processing at all times and ensure timely delivery of the documents and reports to clients.
What you will do
- You will manage a number of client accounts, in the payroll outsourcing function;
- You will perform monthly payroll processing for clients within APAC region;
- You will perform payroll payments and social contributions in accordance to local statutory and company policies;
- You will perform payroll reconciliation;
- You will handle and provide support to client for all payroll matters and related queries;
- Other related activities.
As a Payroll Consultant, you must be able to comprehend the requirements of the client and plan the work schedule accordingly. You have to ensure that any of the client confidential information, particularly those relating to client’s employee personal particulars and salary information, and shall remain strictly private and confidential, and not disclose it at any time to any third party.
- Diploma/Degree with at least 2 of hands-on full set payroll experience
- Preferably Regional payroll experience in a MNC.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, including use of pivot tables.
- Demonstrates initiative and personal accountability to meet work demands.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other