We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As a Partner Manager you are part of the global partner eco-system team. You will be assigned to work with our partners and will assist in developing and creating excellent partnership relationships. As a Partner Manager you are responsible for working collaboratively with the managing Director and the direct Sales team to recruit, develop and maintain our SI partners and to assist with co-sales opportunities. You are also responsible for the enablement of the required number of SI partner consulting resources. In addition you are wholly responsible for the business development development, recruitment, agreement set up and performance of our value add Reseller partners.
What you will do
- You are the primary contact for allocated partners to assist with all aspects of partner performance;
- Take ownership for identification and development of a local partner strategy and business plan (System integrator and Value Added Reseller partner ecosystem development)
- Working within our partner framework, you focus on recruitment, development and on-going performance of our partners in the Netherlands, Belgium and Southern Africa
- You maintain product and competitive know-how at an expert level and are confident in promoting our portfolio and solutions to our partners;
- Work with our partners to develop and drive a winning strategy; modify the strategy as needed; create internal buy-in within the sales and service organisation
- Achieve and wherever possible exceed annual targets:
- License target through our Re-seller partner channel;
- Co-selling license target assisting our direct sales team and SI partners;
- Required number of partner consulting resources successfully enabled to deliver projects.
- Provide insight and content to support partner marketing activities. These should include events, website content, collateral, PR and presenting at internal/external events.
You have a sound knowledge of commercial processes in finance and accounting departments. You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. You are action focused and pragmatic. You are a team player but also very much able to work independently. You have a strong desire to achieve goals in a changing and challenging environment. You are an independent thinker, demonstrate strategic leadership and act pragmatic.
- Mimimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in Sales of software solutions, reporting systems and project and processed-oriented approach;
- Strong solution sales professional with experience of ERP / Business solutions;
- Solid understanding of Business Development, Lead Generation and Customer Lifecycle management
- Experience using Salesforce;
- Flexible and solution-oriented work style;
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a Commercial orientated study.
A very challenging position in our organisation. We are a fast-moving and international organisation where you are able to develop new initiatives. You work with a local management team in driving a new chapter of growth, while being part of a global partner team. Enthusiastic colleagues across departments that are keen on working with you and on sharing knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.