Paralegal (Part time)
|Office:||Remote, Burlington, MA|
This is a part-time position for approximately 25 hours per week.
As a Paralegal you will be responsible for negotiating and drafting a broad range agreements and SoWs.
What will you do
- Negotiate, draft, review and revise customer agreements, including software/technology licensing/SaaS agreements, master services agreements, partner agreements, statements of work, bid review, federal and state agreements, subcontractor agreements, vendor agreements.
- Manage local insurance policies and certificates of insurance.
- Corporate Maintenance & Compliance: including, but not limited to, drafting corporate consents, resolutions, annual meetings, required state and local filings.
- Familiarity with privacy laws.
- Perform legal research.
- Other duties as assigned.
You're smart, skilled and creative. You are responsible, highly self-motivated and always driven to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for opportunities.
- Associate’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in handling commercial transactions in house for a software company.
- Experience negotiating SaaS/Cloud agreements.
- Strong understanding of corporate policies and procedures.
- Excellent writing and legal drafting skills.
- Excellent ability to understand complex commercial transactions, and to clearly document such transactions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization with tact and professionalism.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to be flexible and open to feedback from manager, customers, and peers.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and judgment skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organization skills with great attention to details and the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and meet deadlines.
- A fast-moving, international environment where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A fun and ambitious team that is eager to work with you;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise.