.NET Software Engineer
|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around.
As a Software Engineer you are integral part of the Scrum team and continuously deliver software based on user stories. You will contribute to the quality of the user stories focusing on the need for clean and maintainable software. You will be an active participant in daily stand-ups and iteration planning meetings. As a Software Engineer at UNIT4 you will embrace the fun challenge of working with different developers across Europe and North America and be exposed to different cultures.
What you will do
- You will define the software design for implementing the user stories ensuring it complies with the architectural vision and the simplicity of design rules
- You will write the code and the tests for implementing the user stories
- You will be an integral part of the planning and grooming sessions during Sprints. Review user stories and propose testable and simple designs
- You will monitor the build quality and contribute the right unit and component tests that ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will deliver immediate fixes for urgent defects always analyzing the root cause of the defect and providing the most comprehensive fix
As a Software Engineer you are passionate about high quality software solutions and motivated to help customers with the best fitted business solution. You contribute with your creativity and new ideas to the Unit4 Property Management software´s development and come up with new possibilities and improvements of the software. Due to your scrum mindset, you always help the team to determine the risks associated with an implementation.
- Experience with TypeScript, AngularJS 1, HTML5, Webpack & NPM, Less
- Knowledge of Angular 2/4/5, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server experience
Strong ability to design effective solutions and influence design decisions;
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies, including SCRUM and Test Driven Development;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and Cultures
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Personal and professional growth;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.