Marketing Campaign Specialist (Email Marketing)
Prevero, a Unit4 company is a provider of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions with rich Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities to optimise all of their financial and operational functions so that greater time can be dedicated to focusing on the drivers and trends behind the data rather than the process.
As a Marketing Campaign Specialist focusing on email marketing, you will be joining a small yet, hugely successful team, responsible for supporting our Marketing team with manage marketing campaigns from initial planning to final execution.
This position is to be based from our Staines office.
You will have some commercially awareness and be a self-motivated and proactive individual. You will have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
In this role you will be responsible for developing digitally-focused marketing campaigns targeting net new opportunities and existing customers.
You will create innovative demand generation tactics that drive demonstrable increases in new opportunities and accelerate pipeline.
You will run campaigns, collaborate across various departments and be responsible for identifying new channels for inbound lead generations – mainly email marketing, but broader, paid Search, direct marketing etc. You will monitor this using marketing automation tools such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Bachelor degree in progress in a related field (ideally focus on marketing)
- Experience with marketing automation tools?
- Experience in a similar role – B2B or B2C
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems
- You are willing to learn marketing automation tools
- You are social media savvy
- You are well organized and can prioritize activities
- You have good all round MS Office software skills
- You have good English skills both in spoken and written language
We are a fast-moving and international organisation where you are able to develop new initiatives. Enthusiastic colleagues across departments that are keen on working with you and on sharing knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard and we’re only 40 mins on a train from Central London.