Marketing Automation Specialist
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around.
Unit4 is recruiting for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Sales and Marketing Operations team. This role will facilitate the development, deployment and integration of marketing automation techniques for demand generation marketing activities at Unit4. The successful candidate will have CRM and marketing automation experience – ideally, experience using Marketo and Salesforce – as well as a strong acumen for business process, marketing and sales operations.
What you will do
- Support our Demand Generation team to design, layout and create content for email marketing including coding email templates, forms, and landing pages to ensure we achieve our goal of “Always On” marketing
- Manage, maintain and provide support for our Email/Landing Page/Program global templates
- Collaborate with our Creative team to ensure templates meet our branding standards while also following double opt-in guidelines and maximizing our website traffic
- Marketing specific report creation such as ROI, Conversion and Cost Allocation
- Act as the Marketo front line support for regional and global employees
- Manage campaign lists, ensure data quality and understand flow to and from CRM system
- Routinely analyze and report on key performance metrics, making recommendations to drive conversions, minimize email opt-outs and enhance content
You are passionate about Marketing Automation and you have a strong acumen for business process, marketing and sales. You will facilitate the development, deployment and integration of marketing automation techniques for demand generation marketing activities at Unit4.
- A strong background in Marketing with an understanding of maximizing impact to pipeline
- 2-4 years’ experience managing Marketing Automation Systems. Experience in Salesforce.com and Marketo is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing technologies and a passion for digital marketing trends
- A strong understanding of lead flow processes and best practices for design within a marketing/sales cycle
- Hands-on experience with production work (Campaigns, Segmentation, Assets) in automation tool
- Knowledge of email best practices including measuring digital behavior and performance
- Knowledge of B2B marketing innovation and market trends
- Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and operate with cross functional teams
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place;
- The freedom to use your creative instinct and creativity;
- High level of flexibility and independence.
- Professional growth and training.