Manager Product Management (Professional Services Automation)
|Country:||The Netherlands, United Kingdom|
|Business area:||Marketing, Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We are looking for a Manager Product Mangement for setting the vision for Unit4 Professional Services Automation (PSA). In this position you can work from our offices in the Netherlands and the UK. A state-of-the-art PSA solutions designed for specific services industries and native Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration, available as part of our ERP solution Unit4 Business World On! or as stand alone solution.
People are at the heart of Professional Service organizations. Unit4 Professional Services Automation has been built form the ground up to reflect the business realities of project-intensive and consulting-centric organizations without limitations.
As Manager Product Management you help organizations to deliver operation excellence, drive significant operational performance benefits an yield higher revenue and profit for professional services organizations.
What you will do
- You own and drive the business and product strategy for our PSA Solution;
- You will manage the product and business case portfolio and co-ordinate Product Management activities;
- You lead our R&D department to execute the business and product strategy and deliver a cross-product and cross-functional product strategy;
- You build strong working relationships with Management, Product Marketing and Customers in Accounting, IT Services, Consultancy, Architect, Legal and Engineering industry;
- You define the functional product roadmap and create business requirements documentation and maintain prioritization across all business requirements;
- You identify and recommend buy, partner and build alternatives, develops business cases for new product development and investment;
- You act as the customer during the development phase to make sure that product solutions meet the customer’s needs and wants and fit with the market and business requirements. This includes testing in close cooperation with Engineering and Quality Management;
- You plan and create appropriate pre-sales material and demo-systems, working closely with Product Marketing;
- You support Product Marketing interacting with key external customers, partners and events to maximize adoption.
You are a visionary who is passionate about technology, deeply customer obsessed and have a highly analytical and technical mind. As Manager Product Management you have the ability to turn ideas and actions into results quickly and focused on quality. You control the entire process for market research, product life-cycle management, product integrity as well as operate as a cross-functional liaison with Global Center of Excellence, Engineering and Users. You are inspired by innovation and passionate about Microsoft 365.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred;
- You have a proven track record in the deployment of software solutions in professional services organziations and / or project focused organizations, preferably in Accounting, IT Services, Consultancy, Architect, Legal or Engineering industry;
- You have a strong analytical mind and a sound understanding and knowhow of product marketing, product management and/or software development and services related to business software;
- You love to work in a dynamic, international customer driven, never dull and fast paced environment;
- Your English is fluent.
- An attractive salary and secondary benefits;
- Monthly Thursday drinks at our awesome coffee bar in Utrecht;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives and motivate teams to be at their best;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- A high level of flexibility and independence and a chance to leave your mark in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.