Manager of Professional Services- Higher Education NA
|Office:||St Louis, MO, Manchester, NH, New York|
|Business area:||Professional Services|
The Manager of Professional Services- Higher Education NA is responsible for ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for all of the organization's Professional Services functions, including Project Management, Client Training, and Client Implementations on behalf of Unit4’s clients.
In addition, the Professional Services Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring that proper resources are allocated to provide a best in class customer experience, and a smooth, timely implementation for new clients.
This individual must possess excellent customer service skills, and be able to establish and maintain a favorable rapport with the client base, continuously working to increase satisfaction levels. Working with the executive leadership team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
What you will do
- Supervise Project Manager and Implementation staff including hiring, training, scheduling work assignments and conducting evaluations;
- Monitor implementation projects to ensure projects are on time and within budget, working with the Senior Management to meet Company goals and objectives;
- Monitor contractual arrangements for implementing clients;
- Monitor client satisfaction and effectiveness of application implementation and training. Evaluate current processes and tools seeking ways to increase client satisfaction levels;
- Ensure proper recording of time, statuses, client conversations, etc. by staff in order to provide accurate reporting and client status tracking;
- Submit routine department/project/staff status reports to Senior Management;
- Provide coaching and employee development to strengthen skill sets and job effectiveness of professional services team;
- Recruitment and selection of new hires, performance management, disciplinary action;
- Support as needed with employee task load;
- Ensure proper billing for our services;
- Approve travel for direct reports;
- Maintain active client load, providing client training (remote and onsite) and project management services;
- Assign staff/workload to projects in coordination with Resource Manager
- Work with the client services team to continuously develop and improve tools and processes used to manage implementations;
- Work with client services team to continuously develop and improve training plans, materials and tools to be used in training process;
- Review potential client needs with sales team;
- Maintain regular, routine contact with existing customers to ensure satisfaction with product and services, and provide updates on any outstanding issues;.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience;
- 4-7 years’ experience providing management of Professional Services business within a software company;
- Strong and articulate communication skills (verbal and written);
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based products including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Windows-based operating environments;
- Management experience within a customer facing environment;
- Experience in higher education environment a plus;
- Experience supporting ERP systems;
- Experience with SQL server;
- Customer service background;
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational and completion skills;
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to learn new applications, concepts, and skills quickly;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team;
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and proven analytical/problem solving skills;
- A challenging International working environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from you;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further develop your leadership skills;
- We support you in developing your own skills and grow your own career.
Unit4 does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies.