Junior PMO / Business Analyst
|Business area:||Professional Services, Finance & Administration|
|Closing date:||August 25th 2017|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Following the new Domestic Business Lines (DBL) organization development, a new extended Business Operations team is created to enable the expected Business Transformation and drive a new Operating Model. As part of that team a dedicated PMO structure is created to lead and drive the projects portfolio in line with the management and DBL objectives.
The Business Analyst-PMO will join the PMO team. This role will have the opportunity to learn and interface with all areas of the Business Operations by acting as a project manager and a partner to the business. Collaborate with cross-functional lines of business, Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) and IT (OneVision program) to drive solutions that meet business needs and DBL strategy. Analyze current processes and business applications and provide recommendations to process improvements and technology needs and requirements. The role is a new created role in Business Operations.
What you will do
- You will manage a portfolio of business transformation intitiatives in line with management business objectives, owned or sponsored by different Functional Stream leads;
- You will maintain the corresponding PMO toolkit, animate project status meetings, monitor progress, manage risks and issues;
- You will drive transformation with an agile methodology to ensure short delivery cycles through SPRINT of 2 to 4 weeks and coordinate scrum meetings to activate change via quick wins and in line with targeted business value;
- You will track and monitor progress, control consistency and quality across the portfolio, ensure progress in line with KPIs trend and results;
- You will document business requirements or serve as a partner to the business in both requirements elicitation and analysis, identifying process steps, investigate and researching issues and problem solving, collecting and analyzing data, planning and conducting effective change management actions;
- You will learn, understand, assess & document Business Processes, Workflows, and research & recommend new functionality and process improvements especially in the context of the BPO.
Be solution-oriented! Driven by execution and problem solving with shortcuts or quick wins. Be fexible to change, deliverables focused. You will build strong relationships with business and functions partners and project teams, integrate with an Agile PMO team ensure that methodology is adopted across the Portfolio of a projects. Develop a culture of teamwork, facilitator. Be a key contributor to the success of the PMO team.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other relevant field;
- Because you easily connect with people, this makes you a trusted partner and advisor in sensitive situations;
- You bring your eye for detail and are great at multitasking;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are a natural leader who coaches its team members and enable them to become successful on their own;
- You are action focused and pragmatic;
- Your English is fluent;
- You have strong skills in Excel, Powerpoint, other Office pack;
- You have some experience of IT organization and projects delivery model.
- An attractive salary;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential;
- Learn about a wide spectrum of business operations functions and processes (Sales, Finance, HR, R&D etc…);
- Work with a leading international ERP system in an international organization;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives and ambition to develop a manager career path;
- A position in a newly created organization and function giving you an opportunity to add your contribution and value;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.