Junior IT Support Consultant with Swedish or Dutch or German
|Business area:||Customer Support|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Our Customer Support team in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for a Support Consultant who handles support requests and provides customers with a solution, work around or action plan in their usage of our business software. If you are looking for a job in which you do the same repetitive tasks everyday - that’s not us. If you enjoy following simple manuals over and over again - that’s not us either. But if IT is your real passion, and you enjoy learning more every day and like to solve complex problems - we are the perfect match for you. Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You examine support requests and provide customers with a solution, work around or action plan;
- You monitor the progress of each problem through to conclusion; liaising with colleagues and R&D;
- You identify opportunities for service improvement;
- You are responsible for your own personal development plan.
As a Support Consultant, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- You have a passion for IT;
- You speak English fluently;
- You have a least communicative knowledge of Swedish or Dutch or German;
- If you had worked with ERP software it will be a big advantage;
- Your knowledge about SQL will be a plus.
- Logistic experience or background would be a plus
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world;
- Stable employment with an attractive salary;
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others;
- Sport and integration events;
- Working in a challenging international environment;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
Please apply in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.