Internship - Unit4
|Office:||Bristol (St Georges Hall), Reading, Bristol (Edenhouse), Berkshire, London (Staines-Upon-Thames), Harrogate|
|Business area:||Human Resources|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are in business for people because we are creating smarter, more connected organizations powered by our business software and solutions that allow people to have a positive and bigger impact on everyone who uses our solutions – from students to project managers, volunteers to CFOs. Help us be the best and join us.
You will be part of a fun, enthusiastic and eager team who works closely together on projects across different Unit4 sectors. As part of the ongoing development of the Unit4 Vertical Public Services and Not for Profit Centre’s of Excellence, is the requirement to support the development and implementation on a range of differing projects including market & sector analysis, customer referencing and sector product development.
To support and manage this requirement, the Public Services and Not for Profit Centre’s of Excellence are looking for an individual who is highly organised, good at working with people across differing work areas and regions plus is willing to learn.
Why your internship at Unit4?
- Challenging projects;
- You will receive guidance by our Head of CoE Operations in the UK
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution
- Bachelor or Master degree in progress in a related field;
- You can execute – you get things done, drive projects with persistence as with diplomacy and tact, and you take ownership of your work;
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems;
- You are social media and IT/Tech savvy;
- You are an expert in focussing on details and able to present and communicate facts/data/recommendations thoughtfully
- Well organized and prioritizes activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines and delivery requirements.
- Able to juggle priorities and can concentrate on several areas of work at one time.
- Is able to think ahead in order to establish an appropriate course of action.
- Consistently delivers to agreed deadlines.
So, are you eager, willing to make a difference in projects, not shy to provide your honest opinion so we keep on learning and improving ourselves by your new insights? Join us!