Internship Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
|Business area:||Human Resources|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are in business for people because we are creating smarter, more connected organizations powered by our business software and solutions that allow people to have a positive and bigger impact on everyone who uses our solutions – from students to project managers, volunteers to CFOs. Help us be the best and join us.
Want to contribute to our purpose: to deliver innovative enterprise solutions so our customers can focus on what really matters: serving their customers? Now you can because our Global Talent Acquisition team is seeking an intern! Are you someone who is self-driven, organized, and eager to learn a lot in a fast-paced and global environment? Want to make an impact and leave your mark on one of the cornerstones of our organization? Join our team and apply now!
Why your internship at Unit4?
- Challenging projects in the intersection of Talent Acquisition and Branding in a global organization.
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution and impact;
- A monthly internship allowance;
- You will be part of an international operating team;
- You will work with our Nordic hiring team in finding talent for our office in Stockholm.
What you will do
You will work on strategic short term and long term projects. An example of what you will work on is develop and execute a campus recruitment plan and jobfair event. A social media project overviewing our channels from a employer branding perspective. Finally, you will help our Talent Acquisition team in Nordics in their day-to-day work:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of a candidate’s life-cycle for a variety of practice areas, offices and levels;
- Requisition intake and creating/posting job openings;
- Identifying and contact candidates;
- Reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and managing logistics of the interview process;
- Tracking candidate progress in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress in a Commercial or HR related field;
- You can execute – you get things done, are able to advance projects with persistence as with diplomacy and tact and you take ownership of your work;
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems;
- Strong sense of professionalism;
- You are social media and IT/Tech savvy;
- You are an expert in focusing on the details; able to present and communicate facts/data/recommendations thoughtfully and accurate in providing insights;
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing as verbally.
Please apply in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.