Internship Product Marketing
|Business area:||Marketing, Sales|
During your internship, you will be working within the international team supporting our Chief Product Officer (CPO). You can work on many available projects in the department, which focuses on product innovation, marketing, field enablement, and the conception and development of our software solutions.
Would you like to work on projects like customer reference program, competitor analysis or go-to-market strategy? Apply now to our internship.
What will you do
As an intern, you contribute to delivering innovative enterprise solutions for our customers. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. Can you help us deliver business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around?
During this internship, you will support several projects, including:
Customer Reference program.
- Collect and organize data relating to customer referenceability;
- Work alongside the sales teams to identify customers that can act as advocates for Unit4;
- Explore the specific reference activities the customer is willing to do;
- Organize the information in a simple data structure.
Content Development support.
- You will support the Product Marketing team in the development of sales and marketing material that will be used to support the sales of a product or service.
Competitive Analysis project.
- You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and organizing competitive information in an online environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in progress, preferably in Sales or Marketing or other related field;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude – you get things done;
- You are Social media and tech savvy with Excel skills;
- You have a strong ability to write and communicate information in English;
- Experience setting up Wikis or similar online information sources is a bonus, but not necessary.
What we offer
As intern you will be working from our headquarters in Utrecht. You will receive a monthly compensation of € 550 to € 650 gross per month and if applicable a final bonus of up to € 1000 based on the graduation thesis;
You can support challenging projects across various aspects of Sales and Marketing that can also form the basis of a thesis project. You will have freedom in your activities and projects to make your own contribution and impact to our organization and customers.
You will work in an organization with a rich history, starting 38 years ago. We are leading provider of Enterprise and Business software applications with almost 4000 employees working in 26 countries empowering people in service organizations.
Apply now if you aresomeone who is self-driven, organized, and eager to learn a lot in a fast-paced and global environment?