Internship: Operations Programme Officer
|Business area:||Professional Services, Sales|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are in business for people because we are creating smarter, more connected organizations powered by our business software and solutions that allow people to have a positive and bigger impact on everyone who uses our solutions – from students to project managers, volunteers to CFOs. Help us be the best and join us.
We are looking for an Operations Programme officer intern to work in our Centers of Excellence. We have a Center of Excellence (CoE) for each vertical which we focus on as an organization. Professional Services Organizations (PSO), Not-for-Profit (NFP), Public Services (PS) and Higher Education.
As an Operations Programme Officer you will provide a comprehensive and professional Programme and project management support service to successfully deliver operational requirements, programmes and project initiatives as part of CoE initiatives.
What you will do
- Support the development and implementation of the CoE initiatives using project management techniques to develop, track and monitor to successful completion.
- Support the Head of Operations in the development, implementation and maintenance of a robust project management framework ensuring alignment with delivery requirements to aid CoE and regional targets delivery.
- Ensure that risk and issues are identified within the individual COEs and aligned where appropriate at strategic, Programme and project level.
- Support the process of managing risk and issues to actively review with respective actions being assigned and tracked.
- Provide support and guidance across CoE’s in the preparation and management of internal reviews and compliance requirements as part of monitoring action plans.
- Support CoE’s with communication and engagement strategies for the CoE’s, in particular sales enablement material, knowledge transfer and briefings for key stakeholders.
- Support the CoE’s in the development and implementation of internal project assurance that meets the needs of Unit4 Executive Management and Global Heads of CoE’s.
- Ensure that support is available to CoE programme(s) and project(s) governance to provide a robust management process.
- Bachelor or Master degree in progress;
- Ability to provide Project Management support including planning, governance, risk and issues management, project reporting and project communications;
- Ability to work on own initiative and communicate effectively as a team member;
- Ability to identify problems and determine solutions;
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines whilst working to multiple deadlines;
- IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
Why your internship at Unit4?
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution and impact;
- Monthly compensation of € 550 to € 650 gross per month and if applicable a final bonus of up to € 1000 based on the graduation thesis;
- Gain experience at a headquarters of an international organization;
- Monthly Thursday drinks at our bar and great coffee made by our professional baristas.