Internship: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
|Business area:||Finance & Administration, Other|
We are Unit4, a private equity-owned, cloud-focused business software firm. Unit4 delivers industry-focused and best-in-class software applications and with around 4000 employees and customers across 100 countries, we are a global leader in our field. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. Thousands of organizations from sectors including professional services, education, public services, not-for-profit, real estate, wholesale, and financial services benefit from our solutions. Unit4 is in business for people.
Unit4 has high ambitions for the future. We look to grow significantly internationally and perfect our product portfolio. In order to accelerate our strategy and continue to be on the forefront of innovation, M&A is an important tool for Unit4. We are looking for an intern who is eager to strengthen our in-house M&A team, which comprises professionals with M&A experience at various banks and advisory firms. Do you thrive in a demanding and rapidly changing environment? Join our team and step into the dynamic world of Unit4 M&A.
Why your internship at Unit4?
- A truly international working environment in a flat organization, with an open, dynamic and energetic culture;
- Being in the midst of the technology sector, which is a rapidly changing business, in which it’s a must to always be a step ahead;
- Monthly compensation of € 550 to € 650 gross per month and if applicable a final bonus of up to € 1000 based on the graduation thesis;
- Cooperate with and benefit from the experience of M&A professionals with different backgrounds;
- Large impact and responsibility; short communication lines with the ultimate decision-makers and close cooperation with multi-disciplinary teams.
What you will do
As part of the M&A team, you will work on a broad range of different projects ranging from identifying potential acquisition targets to M&A execution support and strategy. Amongst others, the activities will involve performing analyses (e.g. valuation, financial modelling), preparation of internal and external presentations as well as closely monitoring market trends and developments.
- Bachelor or Master degree in progress, preferably in Finance or other related field;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude – you get things done;
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Robust skills in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English.