Internship - Marketing / Social Media
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
You will be part of a young, fun, enthusiastic and eager team who closely works together on global projects. We want to make a difference for Unit4 with Talent Management Development. So what does it entail?
We are looking for an intern to create a clear approach for the use of social media in our Center of Excellence. As an intern you will focus on of our 4 vertical markets in our global business; Professional Services Organizations (PSO), Not-for-Profit (NFP), Public Services (PS) and Higher Education. For each of these verticals Unit4 has a Center of Excellence (CoE). The purpose of the CoE in Unit4 is to provide thought leadership and guidance to the community, including clients, prospects, analysts and employees. The success of the CoE is measured in terms of pipeline growth and revenues in software and services.
So, are you eager, willing to make a difference in projects, not shy to provide your honest opinion so we keep on learning and improving ourselves by your new insights? Join us!
Why your internship at Unit4?
- You will receive guidance by our Head of Center of Excellence, Corporate Communications, Global en local marketing;
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution and impact;
- Monthly compensation of €550 to € 650 gross per month and if applicable a final bonus of up to € 1000 based on the graduation thesis;
- A modern and beautiful office, decorated by Jan des Bouvrie;
- Monthly Thursday drinks at our bar and great coffee made by our professional baristas.
What you will do
A key element in the success of the CoE is our ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders. An important part is the effective and ongoing communication to the addressable market, especially using platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter, potentially others. The goal is to define a clear approach for the use of these media for one of the vertical markets, including defining the audience and the messaging, to implement the strategy, provide relevant content – using platforms like Feedly - and actively drive adoption in the regions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in progress in a related field;
- You can execute – you get things done, drive projects with persistence as with diplomacy and tact;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English. Knowledge of French or German language is an advantage;
- You are creative and resourceful and social media savvy;
- You are an expert in focusing on details and able to present and communicate facts, data and recommendations thoughtfully.