Internship Global Talent & Management Development
|Business area:||Human Resources|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are in business for people because we are creating smarter, more connected organizations powered by our business software and solutions that allow people to have a positive and bigger impact on everyone who uses our solutions – from students to project managers, volunteers to CFOs. Help us be the best and join us.
You will be part of a young, fun, enthusiastic and eager team who closely works together on global projects. We want to make a difference for Unit4 with Talent Management Development. So what does it entail? You can expect to work together with us in further developing our talent pools, leadership and management. This includes, for example, building a career path framework for the diverse functions in our global organization.
So, are you eager, willing to make a difference in projects, not shy to provide your honest opinion so we keep on learning and improving ourselves by your new insights? Join us!
Why your internship at Unit4?
- Challenging Talent and Management Development projects;
- You will receive guidance by our Global Learning & Development Specialist;
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution and impact;
- Monthly compensation of € 550 to € 650 gross per month and if applicable a final bonus of up to € 1000 based on the graduation thesis;
- A modern and beautiful office, decorated by Jan des Bouvrie;
- Monthly Thursday drinks at our bar and great coffee made by our professional baristas.
What you will do
You will support, learn and gain experience from the following activities:
- Day-to-day operations of existing Talent Management projects;
- Identifying (and delivering) learning and development solutions;
- Generating HR reports for performance management, talent management and other related projects;
- Manage our Global Talent Management system;
- Workshops and information sessions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in progress in a related field;
- You can execute – you get things done, drive projects with persistence as with diplomacy and tact, and you take ownership of your work;
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems;
- You are social media and IT/Tech savvy;
- You are an expert in focussing on details and able to present and communicate facts/data/recommendations thoughtfully.
Please apply in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.