Standards Compliance Coordinator - (Maternity Cover/Interim)
|Business area:||Finance & Administration|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around.
As an Interim Compliance Coordinator in the UK, you will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of the various management systems, helping our employees make better understanding and awareness ofo those systems. In addition, you will ensure on-going compliance with the relevant ISO standards reviewing and making changes to related documentation and procedures. This is a maternity cover interim role for 12 months.
What you will do
- Coordinate standards compliance, providing support to the head of Facilities & Compliance
- Take a lead role in rationalising the Standards, working towards external auditing and certification only in ISO 9001 and 27001 and managing ISO 14001, 22301 and 20000 through a strong internal process only.
- Actively Identify changes to Legislations which impacts on the management systems
- Co-ordinates management reviews and business continuity arrangements
- Supports the Sales tender process with any relevant Standards & Compliance information required.
- Reviews and updates business impact analysis, business continuity plan and asset register
- Coordinates management of audits
- Evaluation of compliance, improvement notices
- Takes an active role in the development, amendment, formatting and issue of departmental procedures in liaison with the relevant departments.
- Proven ISO Standards experience,
- Strong Communication Skills
- Process driven individual
- Facilities & Health & Safety experience an advantage
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A challenging international environment;
- A flexible and solution-oriented workplace
- A chance to further enhance your skills.