Inside Sales Representative
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As an Inside Sales Representative you are responsible for generating New Business revenue based on outbound calling to existing customers and new prospects.
What you will do
- You will successfully build and progress pipeline all the way through to closing the deal, by proactive outbound calling efforts;
- You will proactively spotting opportunities at existing and new customers;
- You will produce a plan for achievement of targets – to include activities and marketing campaigns to secure revenue;
- You will collaborate with the Account Executives, Heads of Sales and Management;
- You will work with the Marketing team to develop and execute specific campaigns;
- You will accuratetly maintain the CRM system records, to include documenting conversations with customers/prospects clearly and concisely on the Account record within the CRM system.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years in a commercial, customer-facing role;
- 3 years’ experience with ERP software;
- A proven, successful track record of selling software applications;
- Experience with UNIT4 market sectors and verticals and Unit4 Solutions is preferred.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other