|Country:||Canada, United States|
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Our team is seeking an Implementation Consultant who likes to work closely with customers in providing technical solutions throughout the business software implementation lifecycle. Are you the expert in analyzing and understanding business needs of customers and do you want to achieve the optimum solution and provide value-added consulting services to enable clients to adapt to changes needs? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You will gather business objectives and architect solutions;
- You will perform GAP analysis to determine customization and project planning purposes;
- You will participate in the development, configuration, QA and deployment of the overall solution;
- You will conduct application training for customers/super users;
- You will create appropriate documentation for referencing best practices and knowledge transfer;
- You will support improvements of the Unit4 Implementation Methodology (U4IM), collateral and practices by recommending changes to business process templates, systems configuration guides and implementation procedures.
As an Implementation Consultant, you have a hands-on approach because you thrive on helping and empowering your clients by resolving their complex business needs. You do this by researching and retrieving the necessary information and troubleshoot when needed. Because of your service minded approach, you always deliver a high level of commitment to client success and provide timely and quality services that meet or exceed expectations. Furthermore, you like to act as a mentor/coach to the other Implementation Consultants and support the team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field;
- 1+ years of implementation/consulting experience with Student Information System business processes;
- 1+ years of experience in Higher Education environment and/or Business Consulting;
- A minimum of two full lifecycle implementations as a Student Information System functional consultant;
- You have strong analytical, data management and reporting skills;
- A constant drive to help customers with their questions and request;
- English verbal and written skills, because you work with international clients;
- You communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally;
- You are able to quickly develop working relationships with internal and external project teams;
- Up to 75% travel, including internationally;
- You are fluent in the concepts of Student Management lifecycle.
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and like to share their knowledge and expertise;
- A professional working environment where we invest in your personal and professional growth;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- Challenges and possibilities in an international organization;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.