|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Our team is seeking an Implementation Consultant who likes to work closely with customers in providing technical solutions throughout the business software implementation lifecycle. Are you the expert in analyzing and understanding business needs of customers and do you want to achieve the optimum solution and provide value-added consulting services to enable clients to adapt to changed needs? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- Conduct kick-off meeting with customer;
- Plan implementation schedule with the customer;
- Conduct testing and verification check on customisations;
- Conduct system training;
- Monitor the progress of the project (budger, man days, etc);
- Provide R&D with the requirements for the new products and existing product;
- Documentation of Project Management Processes and compliance to ISO Standards.
As an Implementation Consultant, you have a hands-on approach because you thrive on helping and empowering your clients by resolving their complex business needs. You do this by researching and retrieving the necessary information and troubleshoot when needed. Because of your service minded approach, you always deliver a high level of commitment to client success and provide timely and quality services that meet or exceed expectations.
- A diploma or degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Good exposure in HR information system and thorough understanding of HR function;
- Equipped with Project Management skills.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other