Human Resources Intern
|Office:||Barberà del Vallès (Barcelona)|
|Business area:||Human Resources|
We are looking for an Intern to join our Human Resources team in Barcelona (Barberá del Vallès)
Do you want to work in an international environment, learn new and exciting HR processes? Do you want to join a company that is In Business for People? You also have excellent communication skills, a very good command of English, and show proactiveness. Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- Participate in the Training Program;
- Support the ISO process, making sure we are compliant;
- Support the subventions process;
- Conducting the programs of induction for the newly appointed candidates
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support the Human Resources team
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- You are an energetic, self-motivated and an initiative taker person. You are eager to learn and results-oriented. You have a resourceful and curious nature and are not afraid of challenges. You like to interact with other people.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field: Human Resources, Psychology or other;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- You like to interact with colleagues and share your enthusiasm with them;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to use initiative and work alone or as part of a multi-discipline team;
- An inspiring work environment!
- A knowledge sharing atmosphere and teams full of enthusiastic professionals.
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential.
- An international HR professional experience and opportunity to learn how an HR department works, what are the main Key areas where the HR practice is focused and How main HR processes work in different areas (recruitment, career development, performance management, Payrol, labour relations and HR administration).