HR Business Partner France
|Business area:||Human Resources|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that workers experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around.
We are looking for a professional and credible HR generalist/ HR BP who is looking to step up and take on a new challenge in France. In this role, you are responsible for HR practices. You will provide general and consultancy support for (team)managers and employees.
You will enter an organization in change, with a lot of ambition to improve and drive change across the business. This also means that HR is driving major changes and a portfolio of coherent improvements must be delivered to the business. Triggered? Join us and apply now!
What will you do
- Coach and advise line managers on the management of employee related issues within their own teams
- Champion performance management across the business providing coaching to line managers
- Lead talent and succession planning initiatives for the business
- Ensure all HR processes & procedures are robust, fit for purpose and comply with legislation, constantly review the relevance, accuracy and application of all Global HR policies and practices
- Create and implement processes with BPO to ensure 100% accuracy of all HR data
- Oversee and support recruitment needs as and when required across the business.
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships, ensuring consistency of approach
- Challenge and influence current ways of working to drive a positive change and work with the rest of the France management team to lead improvements across business areas
- Ad hoc projects/HR initiatives as directed
- Support and work closely with all HR team members of Central Europe
- Support, develop and monitor engagement for our employees through a people-centric HR approach and HR processes
- Maintain effective working relationship with the local employee representatives (fi. Workers Council) and comply with local governance;
As HR BP, you will be expected to act as a true HR Business Partner to staff in order to address a range of HR issues – in a proactive manner. Your approach is clever, pragmatic, hands-on and connecting, which means you focus on building working relationships with employee representatives and comply with local governance. This way, you guarantee a proper implementation of the programs, actions and policies of the Global CoE/HR Function in conjunction with local needs.
Finally, you make sure local work tools and information sites on HR policy, HR systems, personnel overviews, benefits and other relevant information as needed are up-to-date and delivered.
- Fluency in both English and French;
- Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or other relevant field;
- Around 3 years of experience in a similar HR position
- Experience in Works Council processes;
- Experience in implementing and improving HR BPO processes, and recruitment, onboarding/organisational training, performance management and/or talent management;
- You are a communicator by heart with great interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trust throughout all levels;
- You are sensitive to cultural differences, especially because you have experience in international orientated organizations. Which means you can adapt to different work methodologies;
- You can work with HRIS (Human Resources information systems);
- You know your way around French labour law.
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work;
- A fast-moving, international environment where you can develop new initiatives;
- A fun and ambitious team that is eager to work with you;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential.