HR Business Partner
|Business area:||Human Resources|
As a HR Business Partner you are responsible for all HR practices in several business lines in the Benelux and you are part of the HR Benelux Team. You will support and be part of the management team for a number of specific business lines.
As a HR Business Partner you are supported by the HR Global Centers of Excellence regarding HR Policy Guidelines and Company HR tooling. Furthermore, the HR Benelux Shared Service Center is located in Utrecht and managed by a team leader. You will work closely with (and are a “customer” of) the HR SCC, which takes care of all transactional and operational HR issues at hand.
As a Business Partner your will provide broad-ranging generalist and consultancy support for directors, managers and employees. You will enable the achievement of business ambitions through the delivery of an effective HR advice strongly linked to strategic goals. On the other hand, because the HR organisation is in the middle of a transformation, there is also a big need for a hands on approach and advise on a more operational level.
What you will do
- You support one of our departments, consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures;
- You manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of our ethics and values;
- You support the local administration of our HR processes and initiatives (e.g. manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
As a HR Business Partner
- You have a Bachelor degree;
- You bring 2-5 years generalist experience and it would be great if you have an HR specialty;
- You also bring a strong analytical mind and drive to solve problems;
- You always focus on details, correct data processing and working efficiently;
- You love to work in a dynamic, never dull and fast paced environment;
- You like to travel;
- You easily connect and talk with people on different levels and like to guide and assist other colleagues with your knowledge.
- An attractive salary;
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential;
- Work with a leading international ERP system in an international organization;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.