Head of Pre-Sales
|Office:||Berkshire, Bristol (Edenhouse), Bristol (St Georges Hall), Harrogate, Reading|
Head of Presales
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Presales to join our business.
Working with the Sales teams and Partners we are looking for a leader to drive the team forward, be innovative in structuring the people, creative in the way we go to market, help design, build and motivate a service driven pre sales team that is able to articulate and present the Unit4 solutions to ensure we have the best possible chance to win as much business as possible. Ideally a player coach you will be required to engage in the significant bids we work with and excel in presentation skills.
Is this you?
What you will do
- Drive change across the pre sales team to bring the engagement model into 2018 and beyond
- Build a resource model that can cope with high value low volume engagements alongside low value high volume needs
- Engage with chosen partners where logical to ensure a broad coverage model is in place for Unit4 and our customers
- Responsible for formulating and ensuring the presales functionality supports activity to prospective clients and customers with detailed business solutions resulting in successful sales.
- Lead the allocated presales members on complex and strategic bids
- Develop and deliver outstanding presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate the benefits of the overall UNIT4 solutions in an excellent fashion
- Position the full solution at high level
- Assist with the production of responses to detailed and complex ITT/RFI/PTQ questions
- Assist with on-boarding of new partners, support new partners with initial bids and facilitate skills and knowledge transfer to partner teams
- Work with Partners to keep them up to date on new solutions and innovations
- Assist with the bid/prospect qualification process
- Work with UNIT4 Product Management and/or Business partners to develop commercially viable solutions.
- Support the production of marketing collateral and events
- Keep up-to-date with all UNIT4 solution, innovations and future direction to ensure knowledge of the solution is relevant
- To keep well-informed with the knowledge of the market and competition
- Comply with all UNIT4 policie and security requirements
- To meet the Sales target set.
- Desire to build and fashion your team
- Ambition to change the way Unit4 operate from a pre sales perspective
- Ability to discuss and negotiate with industry directors, professional services the best way forward for Unit4
- Strong planning to execution ability
- Self-starter, creative, balanced and goal orientated
- Knowledge of relevant Partner organisations & senior level contacts within them
- Broad understanding of business issues within the vertical markets encompassing ERP
- Proven track record of delivering incremental license revenue through a Partner ecosystem
- Information Management and broad understanding of UNIT4 applications and products
- Excellent pre-sales experience in the business software sector
- Experience of at least two of UNIT4 key market sectors, Public Sector, Emergency Services, Health, Financial Services, Professional Services Automation and Service based organisations, Retail, Higher Education, Further Education, Research and Not for profit
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to understand and present the proposed solution in a credible and professional manner to the prospective customer.
- Expertise of relevant business processes, including identification of business requirements and potential ROI business case through to scoping of the solution and winning the business.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team with the ability to lead a presale team on specific bids.
- Experience of operating within an environment that demands time management and prioritising skills.
- Experience of working within a flexible, matrix based team environment.
- Extensive travel required.
- Relevant qualifications:-CIMA, CIPS, etc. University Degree or equivalent
- such as CIMA, CIPS etc
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools/Applications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in management or presale engagement in a business or sales teamStrong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A challenging international environment;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further enhance your skills.
Interested or would like to have a further discussion? Please feel free to contact me email@example.com