Global Sales & Marketing Internship: Go-To-Market Strategy
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are in business for people because we are creating smarter, more connected organizations powered by our business software and solutions that allow people to have a positive and bigger impact on everyone who uses our solutions – from students to project managers, volunteers to CFOs. Help us be the best and join us.
Want to contribute to our purpose: to deliver innovative enterprise solutions so our customers can focus on what really matters: serving their customers? Now you can because we are looking for an intern to work in our Global Sales department alongside our Senior Vice President - Market development. Are you someone who is self-driven, organized, and eager to learn a lot in a fast-paced and global environment? Want to make an impact and leave your mark on one of the cornerstones of our organization? Join our team and apply now!
Why your internship at Unit4?
- Challenging projects on the field of Go-To-Market strategies and Growth Plans;
- You will receive guidance by our Global Head of Market Development;
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution and impact;
- Monthly compensation of € 550 to € 650 gross per month and if applicable a final bonus of up to € 1000 based on the graduation thesis;
- A modern and beautiful office, decorated by Jan des Bouvrie;
- Monthly Thursday drinks at our bar and great coffee made by our professional baristas.
What you will do
You work together with other colleagues in developing action plans, Go-To-Market-Strategies that specify how to reach customers and achieve competitive advantage. You will be crunching numbers and work on gathering data to define the target market for a particular product or service. The collected data will be used to decide whether we have existing customers that might be sales prospects or whether we need to seek an entirely new set of customers. The purpose is to provide a blueprint for delivering our product and services to existing and new customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress in a related field;
- You can execute – you get things done, are able to advance projects with persistence as with diplomacy and tact and you take ownership of your work;
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems;
- You have excellent PowerPoint skills and advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel);
- You are IT savvy;
- You are an expert in focussing on the details; able to present and communicate acts, data, recommendations thoughtfully and accurate in providing insights.
Please apply in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.