Global Practice Manager - Higher Education Market
|Business area:||Professional Services|
Our Global Delivery Centre located in Lisbon, Portugal is looking for a Global Practice Manager responsible for the Higher Education Market that will lead and implement the practice globally. This means a global responsibility for the delivery methodology, actively engagement with projects and customers while ensuring a positive end to end customer journey. The Global Practice Manager will work with our state of the art Unit4 Student Management solution, and be an active point of contact between R&D, Product Management, professional Services and Support. If you care deeply about the customer and the quality of the projects delivered, you are a strong team-player and enjoy a challenge, join our centre and apply now!
What you will do
- You are responsible for Unit4 Student Management global practice;
- You will produce and control operational metrics and overall business results within the practice;
- You plan, organize and provide direction of the Higher Education sector consulting business;
- You support product management with customer inputs and influence the overall strategic direction of the product;
- You support market management and sales efforts, involving delivery from your service line;
- You manage the relationships with clients and are responsible for the overall quality of our services;
- You will participate in executive strategic alignment meetings within the Professional Service organization;
- You will participate in project steering meetings for key customers.
As a Global Practice Manager, you are passionate about the Higher Education market, you love high quality software solutions and are motivated to help customers to achieve a highly performant institution. You contribute with your creativity and new ideas to the Unit4 Student Management System delivery methodology and current customers’ projects. Due to your problem solver mindset, you always help the team to determine the risks associated with an implementation and guide the team in implementing the solutions with success. You have a mature, positive, empathic and straightforward engagement attitude towards customers.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of experience as lead/senior consulting, project/practice manager;
- 8+ years of experience in the Higher Education market;
- You understand the use of Student Management systems and management of Universities;
- You are a leader who can motivate people and multiple teams to achieve the best at work and be the best version of themselves;
- You easily connect and talk with people on different levels;
- You are available to travel;
- Your English is fluent.
- An attractive salary;
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential;
- Work with a leading international Student Management system in an international organization;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new Global initiatives and make it happen;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work and influences Higher Education organizatons.