|Business area:||Research & Development|
As a Software Engineer you are integral part of the Scrum team and continuously deliver software based on user stories. You will contribute to the quality of the user stories focusing on the need for clean and maintainable software. You will be an active participant in daily stand-ups and iteration planning meetings. As a Software Engineer at UNIT4 you will embrace the fun challenge of working with different developers across the World and be exposed to different cultures.
What you will do
- You will define the software design for implementing the user stories ensuring it complies with the architectural vision and the simplicity of design rules
- You will write the code and the unit tests for implementing the user stories,
- You will be an integral part of the planning and grooming sessions during Sprints. Review user stories and propose testable and simple designs
- You will monitor the build quality and contribute the right unit and component tests that ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will deliver immediate fixes for urgent defects always analyzing the root cause of the defect and providing the most comprehensive fix
As a Software Engineer you are passionate about high quality software solutions and motivated to help customers with the best fitted business solution. You contribute with your creativity and new ideas to the Unit4 Property Management software´s development and come up with new possibilities and improvements of the software. Due to your scrum mindset, you always help the team to determine the risks associated with an implementation.
- Excellent C# and JavaScripit programming skills
- Experience with TypeScript, AngularJS 1, HTML5, Webpack & NPM, Less
- Knowledge of C#.NET, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server experience
- Strong ability to design effective solutions and influence design decisions;
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies, including SCRUM and Test Driven Development;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures