|Business area:||Finance & Administration, Other|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As a Facility Coordinator you will be responsible for managing all facility aspects in our Polish location to o ensure a safe and professional work environment.
What you will do
- Execute the facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements;
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers;
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers;
- Cooperate executes and documents regular facilities inspections;
- Work according to health and safety standards and industry codes;
- You support the allocation of facility space for maximum efficiency;
- Execute maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment;
- Support in facility refurbishment and renovations;
- Involve in facility central services such as,security, cleaning, waste disposal and parking;
- Supervise the reception;
- Supervise overall operation of company fleet and company insurance policies.
You are energetic, a self-starter an initiative taker with excellent attention to detail and ability to manage several responsibilities simultaneously.
- You bring 1-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have knowledge about health, safety and environmental regualtions;
- You speak English fluently;
- You have knowledge of principles and practices of project management;
- Good customer service orientation;
- You are excellent communitacor with good customer service orientation.
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others;
- Sport and integration events;
- Working in a challenging international environment;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.