Executive Assistant (Temp Cover)
|Business area:||Finance & Administration, Other|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant for our UK & Ireland Board of Directors. Are you the one who likes to be single point of contact and administrative support to our Board of Directors? Do you like to travel throughout the UK? Do you like to work creatively and do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You manage the Board of Directors diaries and appointments;
- You take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible;
- You provide comprehensive administrative support, screening and following up on emails;
- Arrange catering for meetings as necessary;
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and any required documentation
- Arrange appropriate transport /accommodation for Directors with the Travel Co-ordinator;
- Document management including filing electronically and hard copy as appropriate;
- Comply with Company’s information and Security Requirements and all Company business procedures, policies and ISO/BS standards;
- Administrator responsibility for the Travel portal – currently Egencia;
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the Board of Directors.
As an Executive Assistant you use your creativity in assisting the Board of Directors in the preparations of presentations and reports. You are also aware of the confidential role you fulfil and you feel very comfortable with handling this kind of information. You will organize and maintain all files kept on-site. In this role, you have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and always pay attention to the proper language usage. You like the balance between the administrative work of the role as the organizational part. You possess the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Working under pressure gives you a lot of energy.
A very challenging position in our organisation. We are a fast-moving and international organisation where you are able to develop new initiatives. Enthusiastic colleagues across departments that are keen on working with you and on sharing knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.