Executive Assistant - EVP Professional Services
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our Executive Vice-President of Professional Services. Do you always know what is going on in the organization? Do you love to work independently and connect with Executive Board members, Senior Management and other employees? Join our team and apply now.
What you will do
• You will empower and support our Executive with your hands-on approach in different activities and deliver structure through the management of day-to-day routine, create win-win situations for every meeting and provide a good follow-up;
• Support our Executive in organizing various, complex projects and act as a ‘barometer’ for the issues taking place in the environment;
• You will connect with our colleagues on behalf of our Executive. Which also means that you show leadership, credibility, trust and support in your contact with board members and other colleagues;
• You keep our Executive well-informed of his commitments and responsibilities. You prepare meetings, coordinate and monitor actions and decisions, provide an excellent follow-up on tasks;
• You document meeting follow up items, integrate ideas, provide solutions and develop best practices to ensure optimal support of the business;
• You undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of our Executive’s activities;
• Plan and manage complex meeting and travel arrangements for our Executive while maintaining calendar organization and management.
You are self-driven with a high level of motivation and determination. You have a high intellect, service minded and have great ambition. You are structured and able to act in an agile organization. You like to build new relationships, are hands-on and have an open communication style. You can work independently and will keep an eye on his and your responsibilities.
• Preferably Bachelor or Master degree in a relavent area;
• 3-5 years’ experience in supporting Senior Executive/C-Level positions;
• You are great with managing and coordinating various, complex projects;
• A methodical and structured approach and eager to contribute to team success;
• Self-driven with an ability to drive initiatives forward;
• You can manage different interests and needs of stakeholders you work with;
• Fluent in English and preferably other languages;
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and suggests solutions;
• Able to work flexible hours and to be accessible after hours when needed.
• A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work;
• Challenges and possibilities in an international environment;
• A very challenging position in our organization where you can develop new initiatives;
• Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
• Great coffee at our own coffee bar with professional baristas;
• A high level of flexibility and independence;
• We invest in your personal and professional growth.