We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our Executive Vice-Presidents. Do you always know what is going on in the organization? Do you love to work independently and connect with Executive Board members, Senior Management and other employees? Join our team and apply now.
What you will do
- You undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of our Executive’s activities;
- Plan and manage complex meeting and travel arrangements for our Executive while maintaining calendar organization and management;
- You will empower and support our Executive with your hands-on approach to different activities and deliver structure through the management of day-to-day routine;
- You will connect with our colleagues on behalf of our Executive. Which also means that you show leadership, credibility, trust and support in your contact with board members and other colleagues;
- You keep our Executive well-informed of his commitments and responsibilities. You prepare meetings, coordinate and monitor actions and decisions, provide an excellent follow-up on tasks.
You are self-driven with a high level of motivation and determination. You have a high intellect, service minded and have great ambition. You are structured and able to act in an agile organization. You like to build new relationships, are hands-on and have an open communication style. You can work independently and will keep an eye on his and your responsibilities.
• Preferably Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant area;
• 2-5 years’ experience in supporting Senior Management / Executive positions;
• A methodical and structured approach and eager to contribute to team success;
• You can manage different interests and needs of stakeholders you work with;
• Fluent in English;
You will work in an organization with a rich history, starting 38 years ago. A leading provider of Enterprise and Business software applications with almost 4000 employees working in 26 countries empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends.
As Executive Assistant, you will have the change to work at a headquarters of an international company working closely with C-level executives. We offer you a job in an organization which is in continuous change, as the industry sectors we serve continuously requires us to provide new and smarter software solutions.
You can keep up to date with new technologies, our products and developments in the Business Software industry and more importantly you can apply them. You will receive a competitive salary package, which consists of a base salary and bonus. In addition to secondary employment conditions, you will also receive a company car.
Please apply with your LinkedIn profile or CV when you are interested in this job.