ERP Implementation Consultant (Education)
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We are looking for a Functional Consultant for our ERP solution for the education sector, Unit4 Student Management. Our Higher Education Suite is delivering the first end-to-end, next-generation student management software and empowers institutions to deliver on institutional growth, boost student success, deliver research excellence and improve institutional effectiveness.
What you will do
- Implementation of Unit4 Higher Education modules at new customers and provide ad-hoc consultancy services for existing customers;
- Analyzing and reviewing customer needs to design a functional specification;
- Configuring and customizing Unit4 Business World modules to achieve the customer’s business requirements;
- Ensure thoroughly tested software solutions and detailed documentation;
- Providing application training and workshops at existing and potential new customers;
- Staying abreast of new functionality within the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up to date knowledge of statutory requirements within your area of expertise.
As a consultant you will analyse and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our ERP system. You are responsible for the configuration as part of the implementation of Higher Education modules and will use the Unit4 implementation methodology to go live in time, on budget. You provide proper training to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work. You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on ongoing basis. You will liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate. You always stay ahead in your area of expertise!
- Master Education in a relevant area;
- 0-2 years of consultancy experience and knowledge of the Education Sectors;
- Knowledge of the concepts of Admissions, Academics (including Continuing Education), Billing, Financial Aid, Campus & Student Services
- Experience of Higher Education software or other ERP systems is highly preferred;
- Business Analysis skill and Logical thinker with an aptitude for problem solving;
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally in French and English.
- A challenging international environment in which you can get the best out of yourself;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further develop your consultancy and leadership skills;
- You have the freedom to create your own business and use your entrepreneurial instinct.
Graduates & professionals are both welcome to apply.