ERP Implementation Consultant
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We are looking for a Implementation Consultant for our ERP solution Unit4 Business World. Unit4 Business World is the International ERP for fast-changing organizations, a comprehensive and agile cloud ERP for easy post-implementation change.
What will you do
- Implementation of Unit4 Business World at new customers and provide ad-hoc consultancy services for existing customers;
- Analyzing and reviewing customer needs to design a functional specification;
- Configuring and customizing Unit4 Business World modules to achieve the customer’s business requirements;
- Ensure thoroughly tested software solutions and detailed documentation;
- Providing application training and workshops at existing and potential new customers;
- Staying abreast of new functionality within the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up to date knowledge of statutory requirements within your area of expertise.
As a consultant you will analyse and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our ERP system. You are responsible for the configuration as part of the implementation of Business World modules and will use the Unit4 implementation methodology to go live in time, on budget. You provide proper training to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work. You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on ongoing basis. You will liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate. You always stay ahead in your area of expertise!
- Master education in business economics, financial accounting or similar area;
- Experience of U4BW Implementations or other ERP systems highly preferred;
- 7 years’ experience as an (internal) ERP consultant, controller, business consultant, process consultant or similar;
- Knowledge of the concepts of General ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Reporting and Analysis, and Cost Accounting;
- Knowledge of multi-currency, Procurement, Project Costing & Billing and HR are assets;
- Business acumen and strong communication skills (written and verbal) in French and English;
- Product training and a chance to further develop yourself in a challenging international environment;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- You have the freedom to create your own business and use your entrepreneurial instinct.