Digital Marketing Coordinator
|Country:||Canada, United States|
|Office:||Burlington, MA, Victoria, BC|
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for various marketing projects and events, across target vertical markets.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing, Marketing, Business Development and Sales teams in executing marketing strategies to a variety of sectors and personas
Marketing Campaign Development and Support
- Administration, coordination and design of email marketing and reporting in both our CRM (salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation system (Marketo).
- Provide Project Management and coordination of Unit4 team members on marketing projects including:
- Development and maintenance of prospect lists
- Execution of promotions (advertising, PR and direct marketing efforts)
- Sales enablement, website maintenance and social media
- Execution of events, webinars and trade shows
- Support for proposal responses, presentations and sales process
- Marketing tactic tracking and metrics reporting across various sectors
- Liaising with Google AdWords agency, and collaborating and supporting optimization of SEM campaigns
Marketing Event Planning and Coordination
- Participation in planning and execution of the Unit4 Connect User Conference
- Participation in and execution of internal and external events (sales meetings, tradeshows and webinars)
General Marketing Support
- Responsibility for maintenance and ongoing development of the Marketing Department’s shared file system
- Writing and development of collateral and marketing support materials, as assigned
- Updates and maintenance of Unit4 local website content using a Content Management System, and social media channels
- Vendor management of external vendors (Industry Associations, Print Coordination, Event planning, Advertising, etc.)
- Project management and coordination of departmental projects as assigned
Knowledge and skills
- Positive, results-oriented and process-oriented team player with education or equivalent experience in marketing, sales and business required.
- Creativity, strong writing skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel.) Knowledge of desktop publishing, graphics and web site development would be an asset.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and tools (Developing expert level proficiency with Marketing Automation, Website CMS, Salesforce.com and Spreadsheets for reporting and data imports, Social media management tools)
- Strong organizational skills and experience in providing project management for marketing related projects and events.
- Large scale event and/or trade show coordination experience an asset
- Previous Hi-tech or Software marketing experience an asset
Post-Secondary education in Marketing, Business or related specialization; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- CAN-DO ATTITUDE: Positive, self-starters who rise to the challenge and take personal responsibility for solutions and results
- CUSTOMER EMPATHY: Delivering relevant value to customers by listening, understanding and reflecting back what is heard and providing solutions
- HUMBLE: Respectfully collaborating in the best interest of the customer, company, team and self
UNIT4 Business Software is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.