Digital Marketing Assistant - Prevero
Prevero, a Unit4 company is a provider of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions with rich Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities to optimise all of their financial and operational functions so that greater time can be dedicated to focusing on the drivers and trends behind the data rather than the process.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will be joining a small yet, hugely successful team, responsible for supporting our Marketing team with campaigns, events and preparing and reviewing company presentations and marketing documements.
You will have some commercially awareness and be a self-motivated and proactive individual. You will have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
- Bachelor degree in progress in a related field (ideally focus on marketing)
- You have a systematic and dependable working approach
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems
- You are willing to learn marketing automation tools
- You are social media savvy
- You are well organized and can prioritize activities
- You have good all round MS Office software skills
- You have good English skills both in spoken and written language
A very challenging position in our organisation. We are a fast-moving and international organisation where you are able to develop new initiatives. Enthusiastic colleagues across departments that are keen on working with you and on sharing knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.
- Possibility to improve the English skills
- Fun working environment 40 Mins. train from Central London
- Insight in exicting events
- Interesting and exciting tasks
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing global company
- Open communication style