|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Our R&D center in Wrocław is looking for a DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps Engineer you are part of the teams core structure and you will work with multiple cross functional scrum team. You will continuously be involved in the process of creating software based on user stories being your main responsibility to ensure supporting cloud and on-premises infrastructure and tooling is in place and to develop it according to best practices and latest technologies.
Unit4 applications are built on a hybrid cloud architecture, across Azure and on-premises Hyper-V & Vmware envrionments. Our development, build and test stack is composed of Windows Server with SQL Server and Oracle databases. Continuous integration is achieved by automation and orchestration of .Net builds using Team City & CruiseControl.NET
What you will do
- Integrate Unit4 Business World On! Localisations and Local products into R&D Infrastructure on the following areas:
- Continuous Build
- Continuous Test
- Process automation and implementation of best practices
- Server administration for the mentioned tasks
- Participate on CI/CD process definition and infrastructure settings together with Technical Services team and with Lead Engineers.
- Participate in the definition and continuous improvement of the software installation process.
- Document and communicate processes
- Administration of the localisation code in Team Foundation Server/VSTS.
You are passionate about high quality software solutions and motivated to help colleagues around R&D with the best fitted business solution. You contribute with your creativity and new ideas to the software´s development and come up with new possibilities and improvements of the software and related devops processes.
- Minimum 3 years higher education within information technology and/or equivalent relevant experience within software development;
- Experience on scripting languages such as PowerShell is required.
- Experience with source control systems such as TFS
- Experience with:
- Integration systems: TeamCity, CC.NET, FinalBuilder
- Database management: SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience with Windows Server administration and Citrix is an advantage.
- Experience in working with .NET (C#) will be a plus
- Knowledge of virtualization, MS Azure and network contacts will be an asset
- Good at interacting in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Analytical and structured;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Proactive, responsible and self-driven;
- Thorough and with a high level of quality focus;
- Independent and a good team player.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others
- Sport and integration events
- Professional growth; (internal and external training);
- High level of flexibility and independence;
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures