|Business area:||Finance & Administration|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
Reporting directly to the Finance Operation Manager, include analyzing credit data and financial information of companies that are applying for credit to determine the risk that the credit-granting by Unit4. Credit analyst will prepare reports based upon their findings to help make decisions on lending and credit-worthiness. Ensure compliance of appropriate regulations. Research and prepare analysis as required.
What you will do
- You will evaluate clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- You will prepare reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- You will analyze client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- You will confer with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- You will evaluate the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
- You will help supply chain and sales and marketing departments in managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, make payments on time, and reduce the risk of customer disputes
- You will confer with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints
As a Credit Analyst, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Experience generating invoices in accordance with contractual terms
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- About 5 years of relevant experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of contracts and agreements.
- Highly motivated, dynamic and proactive approach.
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic mind set.
- Credit management knowledge
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other