CPM Solution Architect and Services Lead
|Office:||Remote, Burlington, MA, St Louis, MO|
Unit4 is looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding Corporate Performance Management professional to help build its North American presence. This demanding role requires multiple skill sets and deep CPM experience. As a Solution Architect, this individual will be expected to gather, understand, and help shape the customer’s requirements for CPM – especially in the area of Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting. This individual must then have the ability to design and build the dimensions, hierarchies, attributes, cubes, business rules, and ETL scripts that would constitute a multi-dimensional model meeting the customer’s business and functional requirements. Finally, a design and build of the User Interfaces is required – including reports, input templates, and dashboards.
Until the Unit4 North American CPM presence is established, the Solution Architect would perform the above duties in multiple roles. As the Unit4 North American CPM presence is being built, this individual would be expected to build proto-types and demonstrations for prospective customers, filling the role of a pre-sales consultant. After sale, this individual would be expected to lead and complete the CPM implementation, filling the role of post-sales consultant. With business growth, it is expected that this individual would help build and then lead the Professional Services team of North American CPM.
What you will do
- Identify and analyze the requirements of new and existing customers
- Build demo-solutions with our BI- and CPM-software
- Present those solutions with your Direct Sales colleagues on site
- Position our solutions at different departments within the organization, always understanding and meeting the demands and interests of your conversation partners
- Support our Sales not only in first meetings but throughout the sales cycle, until a deal is closed.
- After sale, lead the scoping, design, and implementation of the CPM solution for customers purchasing prevero.
You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, outstanding analytical skills, above the average commitment and are focused on success. As an interface between Sales, Consulting and Product Management you work closely with all those departments to gain and share information.
- Candidates interested in joining Unit4 - prevero as a Solution Architect must exhibit a strong combination of business skills, industry experience and great “stage presence”. In addition, they must have a deep understanding of multi-dimensional design and long experience in CPM, especially Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting.
- Demonstrated minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a Pre-Sales / Sales Consulting role.
- Demonstrated minimum of 7 years of professional experience designing and implementing CPM applications
- Demonstrated experience leading consulting teams implementing CPM
- Experience of presenting software solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- An organization centered around delivering deep industry capabilities to selected services verticals, committed to enabling customer success
- A very challenging position in our organization, with a chance to be a part of our global presales and post-sales community, and a chance to build a professional services team dedicated to CPM.
- Enthusiastic colleagues across countries and departments that are keen on working with you and to share knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.