Corporate Recruiter (German speaking )
|Business area:||Human Resources|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications, moving towards self-driving ERP and empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to hire the right talent for our teams in Germany or Poland. You will be a business partner for our hiring managers; you advise, support and improve current processes. Actually, you do everything to make us grow. Come join our Global Talent Acquisition team and apply now!
What you will do
- You continuously look for talent and you manage the entire recruitment life cycle from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring;
- You leverage online recruiting resources and our in-house ATS;
- You develop quick, strategic and creative sourcing strategies/programs that gain the attention of potential hires;
- You develop an effective pipeline of high potentials available for immediate hire;
- You will collaborate with student associations, optimize relationships with universities and attend career fairs;
- You will reduce cost-per-hire and time-to-hire by increasing direct hires and minimizing the use of agencies;
- You report monthly to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition on job and candidate analytics.
As a Corporate Recruiter, you start of by sitting together with the hiring manager to define profiles, target groups, job descriptions and activities you will undertake to find the right candidates. You will manage the entire recruitment process from beginning to end. Delivering the best people for the job, making use of your own network and ability to develop recruitment and employer branding strategies that will make us known as a great place to work. This will increase your direct hires and will minimize the use of agencies. You continuously search for new ways to attract and bind talent to us and use data to be more effective and improve your recruitment process.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a related field;
- German Language Skills (Fluency)
- A minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in a similar function;
- Advanced knowledge of an ATS;
- Experience in recruiting staff with at least one of the following functions; Sales / R&D / Professional Services is preferred;
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- You pay close attention to detail, organising, and are able to quickly adapt to changing priorities;
- Proven experience with employer branding activities and use of social media recruitment.
A very challenging position in our Global Talent Acquisition team. We are a fast-moving and international organisation in which your entrepreneurial work style is stimulated, which means that you are able to develop new initiatives. We have an enthusiastic team and colleagues across departments who are keen on working with you in hiring new staff. We give you a lot freedom in a flexible and solution oriented workplace. You will work hard but there is always time to joke around.
Please apply with an English CV and cover letter.