Corporate Recruiter (French Speaking)
|Country:||France, The Netherlands|
|Business area:||Human Resources|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications, moving towards self-driving ERP and empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Global Talent Acquisition team and recruit talent in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Do you feel at home in a dynamic, fast-paced corporate environment in the business software industry? Do you have a strong network and are you a born networker? Do you also make use of new recruitment techniques in finding the best people and can you make optimum use of your network? Come join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You continuously look for talent and you manage the entire recruitment life cycle from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring;
- You leverage online recruiting resources and our in-house ATS;
- You develop quick, strategic and creative sourcing strategies/programs that gain the attention of potential hires;
- You are a business partner for the organization: you advise, support and improve current processes. Actually, you do everything to make us grow;
- You develop an effective pipeline of high potentials available for immediate hire;
- You will collaborate with student associations, optimize relationships with universities and attend career fairs;
- You will reduce cost-per-hire and time-to-hire by increasing direct hires and minimizing the use of agencies;
As a Recruiter, you start off by working together with the hiring manager to define a demand plan, profiles, target groups, job descriptions and other actions you will undertake to find the right candidates. In your search, you make use of your network and are driven to develop recruitment strategies that will make us known as an employer of choice. You continuously measure the results of your online recruitment activities to recruit more efficiently and reduce your time and cost-per-hire. You will connect concrete actions to the data you receive and look for new opportunities to promote your vacancies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a related field;
- You bring 3-7 years of recruiting experience in a high technology or agency environment;
- Knowledge of using social media and employer branding for recruitment activities;
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French. Knowledge of Dutch language is preferred;
- You pay close attention to detail, organization, and are able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- An attractive salary;
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential;
- Work with a leading international ERP system in an international organization;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.
Please apply in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.