Communication Internship - Global IT
|Business area:||Internal IT|
We are looking for an intern to join our global IT department at our headquarters in Utrecht.
You will be part of a fun, enthusiastic and eager team who closely works together on global ERP projects. We want to make a difference within Unit4 with our own internal implementation of business processes using our own and 3rd party software. So what does the internship entail? You can expect to work together with us in further developing our communication strategy internal, within Unit4 as one of the top leading suppliers of tools to support (Unit4) business processes. This includes, for example, setting up communication bulletins on new deliveries/functionality and where to find, how to use and who to contact.
So, are you eager, willing to make a difference in projects, not shy to provide your honest opinion so we keep on learning and improving ourselves by your new insights? Join us!
Why your internship at Unit4
- If you have a feeling for IT and automation and like the area between business and IT in particular;
- You will receive guidance by our Global Head of Corporate Communication and Global Solution Architect on internal IT projects;
- Looking for some international experience and work with different cultures. We have offices in many countries over the world and our support centre in Poland
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution and impact;
- Monthly compensation of €550 to €650 gross per month and if applicable a final bonus of up to €1000 based on the graduation thesis;
- A modern and beautiful office in Utrecht, decorated by Jan des Bouvrie;
- Monthly Thursday drinks at our bar and great coffee made by our professional baristas.
What you will do
You will support, guide, write and educate people from the Global IT organization in the communication strategy and when, how, whom and how frequent to communicate and in what ways.
- Day-to-day operations of Global IT communications towards the internal Unit4 community;
- Developing (and delivering) communication solutions/strategies;
- Writing procedures and creating governance around communication;
- Present progress and proposals for Global IT team and CIO and report on wins and achievements;
- Workshops and information sessions to get to strategy that works for Unit4.
- Create an interactive atmosphere between Global IT and it’s users/customers as a happy experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in progress in a related field in Communication, IT or business related study;
- You can execute – you get things done, drive projects with persistence as with diplomacy and tact, and you take ownership of your work;
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems;
- You are social media and IT/Tech savvy;
- You are an expert in focussing on details and able to present and communicate facts/data/recommendations thoughtfully.
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.