CAMS Enterprise Developer Intern
|Office:||St Louis, MO|
|Business area:||Research & Development|
The CAMS Enterprise Developer Intern will produce unit-tested software and identify opportunities for code refactoring and sizing of software development This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the software industry and gain useful project management and business support experience for a bright, motivated and energetic person. Hours will be 40 hours during the business week, so is a perfect opportunity for night school or graduating students, someone re-entering the workforce. Anticipated duration of the internship is 6 months which may be extended to one year.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Engagement in applications development, coding and testing
- Provide product improvement feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement
- Troubleshooting & Analysis
- Development in the following areas:
- Mid-tier Development; Classic ASP, VBScript, COM+ (VB6).
- Database (SQL)
Knowledge/ skills and abilities:
- Ability to work on own initiative and communicate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to analyze information and present in a clear and accurate manner both verbal and written.
- Ability to write formal and factual reports, identifying key issues.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines whilst working to multiple and conflicting deadlines.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum concepts and practices.
UNIT4 Business Software is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.